1. Processed data.
1.1 We do not collect your personal data using the Site.
1.2 All data collected on the Site is provided and accepted in an anonymized form (“Anonymized Data”).
1.3 Anonymized Data includes the following information, which does not allow you to be identified:
1.3.1. Information you provide about yourself using the Site’s online forms and software modules, including your name and/or email address.
1.3.2. Data, which is transmitted in an impersonal form automatically, depending on the settings of the software you use.
1.4 The Administration has the right to establish requirements for the composition of anonymized User’s data, which is collected using the Site.
1.5 If certain information is not marked as mandatory, its provision or disclosure is carried out by the User at their discretion and on their own initiative.
1.6. Administration does not verify the accuracy of the provided data and the availability of the User’s consent to its processing in accordance with this Policy, assuming that the User acts in good faith, with caution, and makes all necessary efforts to keep such information up to date and obtain all necessary consents for its use.
1.7 You understand and accept the possibility that third parties may use software on the Site, as a result of which such parties may receive and transmit the data specified in paragraph 1.3 in anonymized form.
Example! Such third-party software includes systems for collecting statistics of visits by Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrika.
1.8 The composition and conditions for collecting anonymized data using third-party software are determined directly by their copyright holders and may include:
– browser data (type, version, cookies);
– device data and its location;
– operating system data (type, version, screen resolution);
– query data (time, transfer source, IP-address).
1.9 The Administration shall not be responsible for the order of use of anonymized User’s data by third parties.
2. Purposes of data processing.
2.1 The Administration shall use data for the following purposes:
2.1.1. Processing of incoming requests and communication with the User;
2.1.2. Information services, including sending promotional and information materials;
2.1.3. Marketing, statistical and other research;
2.1.4. Targeting of advertising materials on the Site. 3.
3. Data protection requirements.
3.1 Administration stores data and protects it from unauthorized access and dissemination in accordance with its internal rules and regulations.
3.2 The received data shall be kept confidential, except when it is made publicly available by the User and when the technology and software of third parties used on the Website, or the settings of the software used by the User provide for an open exchange of data with persons and/or other participants and users of the Internet.
3.3 In order to improve the quality of its work, the Administration has the right to keep log files on the actions performed by the User within the Website within 1 (one) year.
4. Data transfer.
4.1 Administration has the right to transfer data to third parties in the following cases:
– The User has expressed his consent to such actions, including the cases when the User applies the settings of the software used, not limiting the provision of certain information;
– The transfer is required as part of the User’s use of the functionality of the Site;
– The transfer is required in accordance with the purposes of data processing;
– In connection with the transfer of the Site to the possession, use or ownership of such third party;
– At the request of a court or other authorized government agency within the statutory procedure;
– To protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration in connection with violations committed by the User.
5.1. This Policy may be amended or terminated by the Administration unilaterally without prior notification to User. New version of the Policy shall be effective from the moment of its posting on the Website, unless otherwise stipulated by the new version of the Policy.
5.2 The current version of the Policy is available on the Website at https://novamacro.xyz/en/privacy-policy-en/
Valid version of the Policy dated 20.10.2021.
Office location: Russian Federation, Zelenograd, 2305A Index – 124365
Contacts: [email protected]