User Agreement novamacro.xyz
The user agreement of sites: novamacro.xyz, as well as second level domains placed on these domain names.
IMPORTANT: Before downloading, copying or using software or other material, read the following terms and conditions for the use of these software products and/or other material. By downloading, installing, copying or using software or other material, you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth herein. The software or other material posted on novamacro.xyz is not a product, but only a form of remuneration for voluntary donations. However, this does not supersede the following terms and conditions.
End-user agreement for the use of the software by end-users. This software usage agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into and executed by: the developers of novamacro.xyz and you, the individual or entity acting as an end user (hereinafter simply “User”), and acknowledges the right to use the Software as defined in Article 1 of this Agreement granted to you. A copy of the Software defined in Article 1 of this Agreement may be: stored on any electronic media, sent by email, downloaded over the Internet, downloaded from the Supplier’s servers, or obtained from other sources that meet the terms and conditions set forth below. This document is not a purchase contract, but is an agreement for the right of use by the end user. Supplier remains the owner of the copy of the Software and all copies of the Software to which User is entitled under this Agreement. By downloading, copying or using this Software, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If you do not agree with any of the provisions of this Agreement, you must remove this product from your electronic media. Your use of this software signifies that you have read this agreement, understand its terms, and agree to be bound by its terms.
Supplier – means the person who provides access to the Software and/or the person who owns the rights to the Software.
The Software to which this Agreement relates includes: (a) a copy of the client computer programs provided on the site, (b) the Software delivered as object code over the Internet, (c) any manuals and documentation that relates to the Software, which includes (but is not limited to): any description of the Software, its specifications, parameter descriptions, usage guides, description of the Software interface, operation and installation instructions and any other description of the use of the Software
2. Sending the activation code to the Vendor.
The Software has the function of sending the Supplier information about attempts to use the software without activating it. In addition, data is sent about the technical characteristics of the device and the platform on which the Software is running (hereinafter referred to as the Information). The Information may contain data about the device itself (system configuration), the operating system. Supplier undertakes to use the received Information only for the purpose of activating the Software and take necessary measures to protect its confidentiality. By accepting this agreement and including the Software feature described above, User agrees to send Information to the Provider, and gives him necessary permission, governed by applicable law, to process it.
The Software is delivered via e-mail, downloaded over the Internet, downloaded from the Supplier’s servers or from other sources provided in the e-mail and accompanying documentation. The device on which the Software is used must not contain software or hardware that may conflict or adversely affect its operation. The User agrees to be aware of which software is installed and/or used on the device.
By obtaining this document, you agree to the terms of the Agreement. By downloading or running the Software you agree to the terms of the Agreement. One user means one activated version of the Software on one computer.
5. Use of User Rights.
As a User, you may use the Software only for your personal use and not to cause harm or inconvenience to others.
6. Restrictions on User’s rights.
(a) You may not copy, distribute, fragment, or create a sub-version of the Software. (b) You may not use, modify, alter, interpret, reproduce or transfer the rights to use the Software or copies of the Software. (c) You may not sell, rent, lease or lend the Software or the rights to use the Software to others. (d) You may not analyze, decompile, or disassemble the application code or seek to discover the source code of the Software by means that are contrary to applicable law. (e) You agree to use the Software only in a manner that is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the use of the Software, including those under international copyright law, the domestic copyright and related rights laws of the Russian Federation, and other intellectual property laws.
The Software and all rights, including (without limitation) ownership rights and intellectual property rights belong to the developers of the Software. Developer rights are protected by international treaties and other applicable laws of the countries where the Software is used. The internal structure, design, and code of the Software are confidential information belonging to the Software developers. The Software may not be copied. If you analyze, decompile, or disassemble the code of the Software or seek to obtain the source code in ways that violate this Agreement, any information obtained in this manner must automatically and unconditionally be given to the Supplier, as it belongs to the Supplier from the beginning.
8. Retention Rights.
All rights in the Software are reserved by the Vendor, except for those rights that are expressly granted to you as a User by this Agreement.
9. Effective Date and Duration of Agreement.
This Agreement comes into legal force and effect from the moment you start using the Software, accept the terms of this Agreement and confirm that the key is correct by the Provider. You may terminate the Agreement by irrevocably deleting, destroying, or returning, at your own expense, the Software, all backup copies (if any), and all additional materials that you have received from the Provider. Your rights as a User shall automatically and immediately terminate, without notice from the Supplier, if you violate any provision of this Agreement. In such event, you shall promptly remove, destroy or return, at your expense, the Software, all backup copies (if any), and any additional materials that you have received. This Agreement is for the entire period of use. Regardless of how the current Agreement ends, the provisions of Articles 7, 8, 10, 12, and 16 shall remain in effect without limitation of time.
10. Provision of Warranty.
By entering as a User, you acknowledge that the Software is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty of any kind, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Vendor, nor its partners acting as Vendors, nor the Rights Holders or Developers provide any express or implied warranty or guarantee, such as warranties that the Software does not violate any of its intended purposes, or warranties that the Software does not infringe any of the rights of third parties. Vendor and its partners do not guarantee that the functions of the software will fully meet your requirements, or that the software will work without interruption or error. The entire responsibility and risk in selecting the software to achieve the specific results that you need, and in installing, using and obtaining the results that you will achieve with the software rests with you.
11. waiver of further obligation.
This Agreement does not impose any obligations on Supplier other than those set forth in this Agreement.
12. limited warranty.
To the extent permitted by applicable law of the Russian Federation, Supplier and its partners acting as Suppliers shall not be liable for blocking of accounts, accounts of different leagues and sites, and shall not make refunds for purchased programs on novamacro.xyz, purchase of new or lost keys, any loss of profit, income or sales turnover, or for loss of data, or for costs of additional spare parts and maintenance, for property damage, injury to health, interruption of any other Because some countries and individual laws do not allow the exclusion of such liability, but allow limitations on such liability, the liability of the supplier or its employees or partners supplying the software is limited to the amount you paid when you purchased the software. This software is not fault tolerant and is not intended for use in hazardous environments requiring uninterrupted operation. This software is not intended for use in aircraft navigation systems, nuclear centers or communications systems, weapons systems, direct or indirect life support systems, flight control, or any other activity where an error could lead to death, serious injury, or extensive damage.
13. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect the rights of any party for whom the law designates rights and standing as a consumer. Supplier, on its part, on the part of its employees and on the part of suppliers, takes the position of disclaiming, excluding or limiting any obligations, liabilities and warranties as set forth in Article 12, which excludes any other position and for no other reason.
Supplier shall provide technical support for the latest version of the Software solely in the language of the country in which it was manufactured.
15. Order of the agreement.
The fact of transfer of money (or other equivalent) is the User’s confirmation of acceptance of this Agreement. Transfer of cash (or other equivalent) is made through the third-party services of the payment systems in accordance with their agreements between the User and the payment systems.
16. User Data and Protection of Rights.
You, as User, allow the Provider to transmit, process and save the data, which allows the Provider to establish and assign you an impersonal personal identifier in the system. You agree that the Provider may verify the correct use of the Software in accordance with this Agreement by its own means. You agree that the exchange of data between the Software and the systems of the Vendor or its partners shall transfer data that certifies the right to use the Software and protects the rights of the Vendor.
All remarks, returned Software, and Documentation must be delivered to [email protected].
18. Regulatory Laws.
User and Supplier agree that the resolution of disputes shall be in accordance with the state laws of the Russian Federation. You agree that the District Court Bratislava I., Slovakia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes and matters with the Provider or regarding the manner of use of the Software, and you personally agree to submit to the legal procedures of that court (District Court Bratislava I., Slovakia) in connection to any disputes or conflicts regarding this agreement.
19. General Provisions.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Agreement. The Agreements shall remain in full force and effect in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein. Any amendments to this document may only be in writing and must be signed by a legally competent and authorized representative of the Supplier. This Agreement between you and the Vendor is a single and indivisible Agreement applicable to the Software and completely supersedes any prior statements of fact, negotiation results, commitments, reports, or announcements regarding the Software. The User Agreement, is subject to change at any time without notice to the User.
20. The User assumes full responsibility for compliance with the Games’ User Agreement and any and all risks associated with a possible account lockout in the event of a violation of the Games’ User Agreement. Costs incurred for the Software, accounts, accesses and/or data lost and/or spent will not be reimbursed.
21. Supplier reserves the right to block access to the Software without prior approval and notification of User if User violates any provision of this Agreement. Costs spent on the Software, accounts, other spent and/or lost accesses and/or data are not refundable. 22.
22. . The current access to the Software may be suspended at any time for update and/or revision at the Supplier’s discretion. In this case, during the restoration of access, the time of no access to the Software due to the fault of the Supplier will be compensated by the corresponding amount of time equal to the time of no access to the Software.
23. The User undertakes to provide the necessary conditions and proper environment for the execution and use of the Software. If the User refuses or is unable to provide the necessary conditions and the proper environment for the execution and use of the Software, the Supplier reserves the right to deny a refund of the costs incurred.
24. In case of problems with the Software User undertakes to provide remote access to the device where the Software is used to provide technical support from the Supplier. If User refuses technical support and/or refuses or is unable to provide remote access to the device where the Software is used, Supplier reserves the right to deny refunds and restrict access to the Software without prior agreement and notification of User.
25. In case of misuse of payment services, violation of User agreements with Supplier’s partners, the spent funds for the Software, for accounts, other spent and/or lost accesses and/or data are not subject to refund. In case of misuse of common chats, spamming, flooding, creating panic and misleading users, and/or violations by User, Supplier reserves the right to block access to the Software without prior agreement and notification of User.
26. “Access Activation” shall mean “Entering/Using the key and/or other post-paid data into the Software”. Upon receipt of a copy of the Software and/or activation of access to the Software, no exchange or refund will be made for the Software.
27. “Lifetime”, in the context of access to the Software, means “For the entire duration of the Software’s support”. No refunds will be granted for expenditures made on the Software if it is no longer supported or the services that support it are discontinued.